- Length: 60 Mins
- Cost: Free
- Presented by: Michael Slater, cofounder and CEO, Webvanta
- Who should attend: Graphic designers, web designers, and marketing managers
- Wednesday, October 26, 2011 at 11 am Pacific Time (GMT -8)
If you’re like most designers and marketing managers we work with, you need to find a way to deliver sophisticated desktop and mobile websites — without getting buried in technology.
In this free webinar, we’ll show you how to create great desktop and mobile sites while remaining focused on design.
The webinar will address issues including:
- Understanding the opportunities presented by HTML5, CSS3, and jQuery
- Why you need to think differently when designing mobile sites
- Making your sites work well on iPads and other tablets
- The pros and cons of responsive design, which adapts dynamically to different screen sizes
- How to create your design (using Photoshop or the tool of your choice) so a developer can build the site efficiently
- Why your sites should be built with a content management system, and how to choose one
- How to get your your designs implemented so they look and behave as you want
For more details, see:
> Recent Posts
Cowabunga! (October 5, 2017) …was probably the last word in my mind as I struggle to express the unholy mix of sheer excitement and overwhelming horror while I ‘fly’ down across Skyranch Tagaytay’s zipline...
Be sincere Mean what you say, always follow through. Try not to pay lip service, the truth is often unpleasant but there’s no substitute for it. At the very least, be honest to yourself There will be times when it’ll be most logical or easiest for you to lie, be it to get out of trouble, cope from a failure or maybe cover up a mistake...
World’s Cheapest Full Mechanical Keyboard A couple weeks back I had an insatiable itch to get my chubby fingers clickity-clacking on some cherry mx blue keys. But I’m really not down to drop a couple of hundred bucks or more for the current mainstream offering...